In the early 1800’s, the Old Firehall took its place in Unionville and remains an iconic landmark.
Today, the Old Firehall Confectionery is a well-established staple within our community with our flagship store in Unionville and second location in Kleinburg, offering a selection of handcrafted artisanal chocolates and confections.
Known as a sweet destination for family, friends, and acquaintances, we meet the needs of everyone including those living free of peanuts, gluten, sugar and of course, vegans.
No reviews yet. Leave a review.
The Old Firehall Confectionery offers the widest array of old-fashioned, handmade sweets from its contemporary environment. Specializing in long-time favourites such as homemade fudge, candy apples, sponge toffee and truffles, the Old Firehall has become a sweet destination striving to meet the needs of generations young and old alike. Whether it's for yourself or for someone else, the Old Firehall has something special for every occasion.
The Old Firehall has recently won a number of prestigious awards!
* Best Cake - Canadian Chocolate Masters
* Best Chocolatier in Ontario - Canadian Chocolate Masters
* Best Original Chocolate Centerpiece - Canadian Restaurant and Food Association
* Best Design - Canadian Restaurant and Food Association
* Best Macaroons - Canada's Baking & Sweets Show